At long last we're starting to see words and phrases used to describe the U.S. economy like: optimism, revenue growth, more hiring, GDP increases, and consumer confidence is up.
There’s momentum gaining – and especially in Texas. In fact, without Texas, the nation’s economy would be stuck in slow motion.
Get expert insight on what 2015 has in store for the economy as Texas CEO magazine and the McCombs School of Business bring together CEOs, a Federal Reserve economist, and UT faculty to share their insights for the year to come.
What You Will Learn
- - Jay Hartzell, professor, Department of Finance, and associate dean for business affairs, McCombs School of Business
- - Anil Kumar, senior research economist, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- - Joe Robles, president and CEO, USAA
- - Kenneth P. Trevett, president and CEO, Texas Biomedical Research Institute
- - Rad Weaver, CEO, McCombs Partners
Event cost is $50 per person and includes breakfast (a gluten-free option will be available) and parking. Event is hosted by the McCombs Alumni Network, Texas Enterprise, and Texas CEO magazine. For more information including bios, please visit the Texas Enterprise event page.
- - What global and U.S. factors could impact Texas and the San Antonio economy
- - Joe Robles will share his views on the financial sectors long term prospects
- - Ken Trevett will share trends and the future promise of the biosciences for San Antonio
- - Rad Weaver will share what private equity deal making looks like today