The McCombs Alumni Network invites you to Alumni Weekend Oct. 17-19, 2014. This is a wonderful opportunity to catch up with friends and learn from faculty.
Like the McCombs Alumni Network on Facebook or follow us on Twitter so you don't miss new details as they come out. For more detailed information, please visit the Alumni Weekend page.
We look forward to seeing you in October!
--- Friday, Oct. 17
--- Saturday, Oct. 18
- 7:30-9:30 a.m. - 2015 Economic Forecast — Breakfast and lively panel discussion with top executives from National Instruments, Keller Williams, and LCRA, plus a senior VP federal reserve bank economist and Laura Starks, Associate Dean and Professor of Finance at McCombs
Get expert insight on what 2015 has in store for the economy as Texas CEO magazine and the McCombs School of Business bring together CEOs, a Federal Reserve economist, and UT faculty to share their insights for the year to come.
Panelists include: Laura Starks, professor, Department of Finance, and associate dean for research, McCombs School of Business; Alexander M. Davern, chief operating officer, National Instruments; John Hofmann, executive vice president of water, LCRA; Mark Willis, CEO, Keller Williams Realty; and Mine K. Yücel, senior vice president and director of research, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- 1-4:30 p.m. - Lectures with your favorite faculty members
- 6-8 p.m. - Welcome Reception
--- Sunday, Oct. 19
- 4 p.m. - Pre-game alumni bbq featuring popular Southside Market BBQ (fun for the kids also included!)
- 7 p.m. - Group seating at the Texas vs. Iowa State Game
We understand that things can come up unexpectedly. For a full refund, please notify us by Oct. 10, 2014. Unfortunately, we are not able to process refunds after that date.