Online registration is closed. There will be limited walk-in registrations available the day-of the event, however, we cannot guarantee availability as the event is near capacity.
The 9th Annual Alumni Business Conference will take place on Friday, Feb. 21, 2014 in Austin, TX. This year's schedule will include presentations and facilitation by distinguished university and McCombs School professors including:
Also, Texas CPAs are eligible to receive approximately five CPE credits. For more information, please visit the conference website.
- Keynote Speaker: Richard W. Fisher, president and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Bill Powers, president, The University of Texas at Austin
- Tom Gilligan, dean, McCombs School of Business
- Greg Hallman, senior lecturer, Department of Finance
- Brett Hurt, McCombs entrepreneur-in-residence
- Gaylen Paulson, associate dean and executive director, Executive Education Programs
- Raji Srinivasan, professor, Department of Marketing
- Laura Starks, associate dean for research and professor, Department of Finance